Today Reprise attended Google the Adwords Performance Summit (APS) 2015 in Half Moon Bay, California.
We had the pleasure of sitting front row for Jerry Drischler’s Livestream Keynote, which was broadcast to a global audience.
The key theme was ‘Moments that Matter’, focusing on our new digital reflex and the undeniable importance of mobile.
“We don’t go online – we live online,” Jerry announced.
The “I want to know / I want to go / I want to buy” micro moments present marketers with unrivaled opportunities to be there every step of the way with relevant content and experiences, he said.
Those who miss making the most of these moments will be left behind.
There were a mass of major announcements delivered across three categories:
- Ad experiences that win the moment
- Automation that captures moments at scale
- Measuring every moment
Announcement highlights included:
- New Ad formats for automotive, finance and travel
- New simulation/forecasting tools within Adwords illustrating ROI for increased investment
- The availability of alternative attribution models within Adwords (including data driven attribution) and its connection with automated bidding
- Cross device conversions integrating with automated bidding
It was an awesome day and we’re excited by the prospects which are coming our way in the world of Adwords and performance marketing.
Stay tuned for more detailed opinion pieces as these new innovations roll out.
For now, it’s off to the Cinco De Mayo cocktails by the ocean!